Release trapped cash in just a few simple steps:
1. On-boarding and set-up Our integrated system checks company information and verifies identification documents in real-time, creating your Diaspora dashboard.
2. Upload your invoices A simple, easy-to-use platform will request debtor details, payment due date and discount amount.
3. Get a quote Our integrated platform will conduct company checks on the debtor and perform initial assessments on the company, giving you an indicative rate of discount and an amount to be advanced.
4. Confirmation Once you are happy with the quote, the invoice moves into the underwriting phase.
5. Acceptance by debtor The debtor will be notified that the seller has chosen to sell the obligation at a discounted rate. Upon acceptance of the invoice, the debtor will receive Diaspora’s payment details.
6. Investor matching Once the invoice has been accepted by the debtor, it will be matched to investors whose criteria match the seller’s requirements.
7. Get paid Once the invoice has been matched with an investor, the seller will receive the funds post deduction of all fees and the discount rate
8. Get a return on your investment Once the debtor has paid, the full amount will be advanced into the investor’s wallet. The investor can choose to withdraw the funds or allocate them to other invoices.